Take the chill out of cold weather and conserve energy with the Lifesmart's Infrared 6 Element portable and efficient heating system. The top-of-the-line Lifesmart Infrared Quartz Heater is a powerful first-quality heating machine that saves money by heating the rooms you want to heat so you can turn down your central thermostat without sacrif...
Take the chill out of cold weather and conserve energy with the Lifesmart's Infrared 6 Element portable and efficient heating system. The top-of-the-line Lifesmart Infrared Quartz Heater is a powerful first-quality heating machine that saves money by heating the rooms you want to heat so you can turn down your central thermostat without sacrificing comfort.
Housed in a furniture-grade wood cabinet, the premium-quality infared quartz heater utilizes 6 infrared quartz elements to economically heat up to 1800 square feet* of living or office space while allowing users to customized settings from 1000W to 1500W. No worries about the safety or kids or pets either; its stylish wood exterior cabinet remains cool to the touch and includes a safety tip-over shut-off feature to insure peace of mind.
Lifesmart LS 1800 Infrared Quartz Heater Special Features:
• Manufactured by Lifesmart, a recognized leader in the heater industry
• Designed with a cool touch exterior cabinet and safety tip-over shut-off safety features
• Infrared quartz heating system features 3 copper-lined heat exchangers for maximum heat transfer
• Equipped with overheat auto safety shut-off
• High output scroll fan designed to maximize efficient and quiet flow
• Large easy-to-read LED display
• Furniture-grade all wood cabinet blends with all furniture styles
• Electronic thermostat with raised buttons
• Programmable thermostat w/ shut-off timer
(up to 12 hours)
• Lifetime washable filter
• Castor wheels for easy transport
• 120 V AC - 6’ long power cord
• Includes remote control
• Weighs 38 lbs
• Includes a 3 year limited warranty
*According to the manufacturer, the heater is capable of heating up to 1800 square feet (in ideal conditions). Naturally, the effectiveness of the heater will vary according to the temperature outside (it will heat a room more effectively if the outside temperature is 40 degrees, than it would at 10 degrees). This should all be common sense, but we are aware that there is a lot of promotional language out there and we want to be as clear as possible about this units performance. It is a good heater. It should heat as effectively as any other with the same BTU rating and heating elements, however your actual results may vary.