- Rugged SUPER-TOUGH vinyl construction
- Fast-fill, fast-deflate Boston valves on two main hull chambers; double valves on other chambers
- Three air chambers including an inner auxiliary air chamber in hull for extra buoyancy
- "Double-Quick" double action air pump - pumps on fore and aft strokes
- Inflatable floor for comfort and rigidity
- Oar retainer rings
- Welded on oar locks
- Grab and carry handle on bow
- Motor mount fittings (sold separately)
- Inflatable and removable seats
- Fishing rod holder
- Approximate Inflated Size: Size: 138"L x 57"W x 19"H (351cm x 145cm x 48cm)
- 4 person capacity
- Maximum weight capacity is 880 lbs
- Model 68351E
What is SUPER-TOUGH vinyl?
SUPER-TOUGH vinyl is an extremely strong and durable plastic material that is impervious to gasoline, oil and salt water. The molecular structure makes it highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact, and sunlight, but allowing for more air pressure and greater rigidity while maintaining a natural flexibility.
* We do not provide certificates of origin on Intex boats.